My kitchen before and after!


This kitchen has changed many times from when we moved in I was trying to find a picture from before we painted the white cabinets but I was unsuccessful. So here is a picture from before we redid the floors 

Before



 After

First we removed a wall small wall and the pass through from the kitchen and the entry. That is when we found this beauty 

 then we extended the floor turned a coat closet into a pantry and relocated the floor


 My husband built a custom island and remade all of the door and drawer fronts to fit our space. I now have a place for my dishwasher! It is amazing I never thought I would have more then 2 people in my kitchen at a time, I can now fit the whole family :). Oh and did I mention I have a DISHWASHER!! (7 years without one was long enough)


Comments

Popular Posts