New Year New Me

The one thing I really do love about the new year is you get to reinvent yourself again. Reflect on the previous year and decide what you want to do better in the next right? I decided to start my new year off a bit different I decided I wanted to start off my new year on the right foot. So right after Christmas I deep cleaned the house, I loaded up the car as full as I could get it with donations, cleared closets, the pantry, and the refrigerator. You know what the biggest thing I noticed when the new year hit by no means was my house perfect but it was well on its way to be. Today was the kids first day back to school and it went smoothly our beds are made laundry is going the dishes are going a guest could come by and I would be fine with it! My point to this post is don't wait for a moment to make a change, change now so you can enjoy the moment. I was able to reflect on the last year that I had rather then make a huge list on how I'm going to do better this next year. This last year has been pretty amazing I got married to an amazing man he is the best partner I could ask for he's caring responsible as well as an amazing father to him kids and step father to mine. All of our kids are healthy and happy they have a wonderful support system with all of our co parenting I couldn't ask for a better ex husband as well as his amazing girlfriend who help co parent our kids. Our kids are excelling in school this year and seem really happy with the teachers they have gotten. My family is healthy and happy I couldn't ask for a better family both the new one and ones I had. We have had many trips and opportunities to make wonderful memories and I plan to continue all those trends! Be happy with what you can and make it better every day <3

Comments

Popular Posts