Week 1: Purge (Holiday Ready)

Purge

11/1- 11/7


Friday: Go through every room get rid of a min of 5 things you can always do more then 5 if you have more  that you want to get rid of


Saturday: Go through kids toys (see if someone wants to take them for the day)


Sunday: Go through clothes get rid of anything that doesn't fit or anything you no longer wear (if you can get everyone involved)


Monday: Put away outside furniture and weatherize


Tuesday: Open all the drawers and cabinets in the kitchen get rid of any items no longer used (do you really use all those spatulas I know for me I have at lease to metal ones that I don't use because I have non stick cook wear)


Wednesday: Go through everything in bathroom get rid of all unused things in the bathroom (you don't need all those bottles of old half used lotion and bubble bath)


Thursday: Take everything you have purged to donation, resale shops, recycle center and dump

Comments

Popular Posts