Kick starting my detox

After the long day I had yesterday I figured it would be a good time to start my detox prep I went a head and made myself a home make face mask and a detox bath an went ahead a relaxed for 40 min. All I have to say is I slept like a baby and I feel fabulous today! Over the next several day I will be doing a juicing detox. I also started oil pulling yesterday.

Mask (great for acne)
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1 tablespoon honey



Detox Bath
2 Cups Epsom salt
1 32oz Bottle of 3% hydrogen peroxide
3 tablespoons ground ginger
Make the water as hot as you can stand mix in ingredients soak for 20 to 40 mins don't soak longer then 40 min and drink lots of ice water

Oil Pulling
put a teaspoon full of coconut oil in your mouth and swish it around for 20 min making sure not to swallow it, after the 20min make sure to spit out into the trash can (NEVER YOUR SINK), Rinse your mouth with warm water and brush your teeth

Oil pulling is an all natural holistic healing remedy with so many benefits including teeth whitening, headache relief, detoxing mouth, getting rid of bacteria and gingivitis, and so much more!

Comments

Popular Posts