My son is finally keeping his room clean!

Its been a constant battle with our son to get him to keep his room clean and to put away his things (He's 5). So I went through his room and got rid of a lot of stuff. I got individual storage containers for the smaller stuff puzzles in one, Legos in another, ext. I even went through his toy box and put things in individual baskets with like toys. Now if he wants to play with something he just takes out the little container or baskets and its not overwhelming for him to clean up. Its working he has been making sure his room is picked up 2 times a day once before school and once before story time! He was told if he keeps his room clean for 1 whole month like he has been doing he can earn a Disney infinity character. I plan to do this every month it seems to really work for him!

Comments

Popular Posts